Any Truth To "Subliminal Seduction?"

No Comment - Post a comment

When I was in junior high, my best friend at the time (Kyle McMenamy--wonder what ever happened to him?), showed up with a book he thought was the most amazing thing he'd ever read. It was entitled, "Subliminal Seduction" and it went on to describe how advertisers deliberately placed "subliminal images" in their ads that literally hypnotized people into buying.

The author (who I'm too lazy to look up) "proved" how a plate of fried clams was actually full of pictures of people having an orgy, how a beer commercial really was driven by images of oral fun, and all kinds of other exciting stories. Of course as junior high kids we ate it all up, and went around hunting for "subliminal seduction images" wherever we could find them. It was a lot of fun, but the only image I could ever see was the naked guy on the box of camel cigarettes. Supposedly there was a naked woman too, but I could never see that one, no matter how many different ways I looked.

Ahhhh, how I wish all of that stuff was true!

Why am I telling you all this? Here's why: I get questions every now and then from guys who want my opinions on "psychic ways to meet women," "relationships as energy," and "magick." Personally, I have no problem with any of those things with one exception: they just don't produce anywhere near the seduction results of actually talking with a woman.

Now, I've had some experiences that could only be termed "energetic" and I hope to have more. But none of these things are anywhere near as effective as doing the tried and true seduction techniques that get women to approach you, and these things all involve, at some level, interacting with a live woman.

Being a fun, unpredictable, naughty boy who she never knows what you're going to say or do next is a bazillion times more effective than any "psychic" or "energetic" method I've heard of. Running a well written profile on the online dating services will get more women to approach you than any "ritual" you can perform. Becoming a dynamic public speaker may not give you psychic abilities, but it'll dang sure get women to fight over you. When it comes to the seduction of desireable women, demonstrating authority never seems to fail.

My point is this: there are a certain set of male behaviors that get results with women, and outside of that, the efficiency of everything else is so low as to be non-existent. I think "energy" and "psychic senses" and "clairvoyance" are pretty dang cool, but I put them in the same category as "subliminal seduction." A lot of fun, but that's it.

If you want to be successful with women, just stick to the narrow set of behaviors that's been proven to work, and avoid everything else. When you think about it like that, it's actually kind of boring, but the seduction results sure ain't. To use a football analogy, it's like the difference between a "good loss" and an "ugly win." I'll take the ugly win 100% of the time.

Author: John Alanis, "The King of Let 'em Come to You", is author of the "Women Approach You" system at http://www.womenapproachyou.com. His blog is at http://www.johnalanis.com.

- baLooT Inc 2007 -


 
This Post has No Comment Add your own!

Post a Comment